Tuesday, August 25, 2009

EA Live.


The other week i was listening to the US PGA as i don't have Sky Sports and i was thinking.

I own an Xbox 360, i also own Tiger Woods 10.

Why can't i watch live events through these sports games? Why can't we have EA Live?

For example, i imagine Tiger 10 has all the 3D models of all the player on the tour, if not then get them, each shot played in real time in a golf major say, could very easily and quickly be plotted into the game so that i can then watch live events inside EA's games and not have to pay for Sky.

I could choose my angles, move from hole to hole, see the scoreboards, read feeds etc etc.

Then i was thinking, well why not do this with F1, Moto GP, boxing, football, athletics, with all of the real time events being plotted into the games and played out a minute or 2 later, sort of live.

This works doesn't it? And is a brilliant idea?

EA would also have their own commentators at events and their commentary would get played out in game.

Is this going to make me rich? I do hope so.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Richard. I think this is a marvelous idea!